Best RV Inspection Services in Spokane, WA
Spokane Camper Inspection
When considering purchasing an RV or mobile home, it’s critical to have a pre-purchase vehicle inspection done by a trusted mechanic. This ensures that your vehicle is up to par with safety standards and has all necessary appliances and accessories functioning inside.
Our comprehensive inspection will ensure the vehicle is both safe and free of any defects. Moreover, it allows us to determine whether the camper is a viable option for the scenarios you intend to use it for.
For example, a Windjammer may be better suited towards an adventurous and off-road, explorer type persona compared to a more luxurious brand like a Newmar. Like all recreational vehicles, some are more aligned with the preferences of one customer than another.
We’ll help you determine whether a camper has the functionality and capabilities to suit your preferences before you purchase the vehicle. Now, let’s check out what kind of pre-purchase inspection services we provide.
- Interior inspection of driver comfort, control, and accessibility
- Interior inspection of cabinetry, upholstery, furniture, and flooring
- Test of generator, appliances, plumbing, and other electrical fixtures
- Test of lighting and HVAC system
- Inspection of motor and transmission
- Inspection of brake system, steering, and exhaust
- Visual inspection of engine and hood
If there are any other types of capabilities you’d like us to test, don’t hesitate to call us back and we’ll gladly perform the necessary actions to ensure your vehicle is best suited towards you.